Terms And Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before accessing or Using the Services,
Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Hospital4home.com. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior written agreements with you.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website is designed to store your medical and demographic data.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of India.
- By creating an Account, you agree that the Services may send you text messages as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You consent to receiving such text messages and acknowledge that any steps taken by you to not receive such text messages will affect your use of the Services.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, to obtain an Account, unless a specific Service permits otherwise. Account registration requires you to submit to H4H certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age.You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account at all times and you acknowledge that failure to do so shall result in your access to the Services being suspended without notice to you. For certain services , you may be asked to upload prescription / medical information to your account.