• Patients who have undergone knee surgery: total knee replacement, meniscus, ligament, or tendon repairs.
• Patients after hip surgery: hip replacement, femur fracture, hip fracture
• Osteoarthritis of hip / knee joint
B) WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU?
A physiotherapy plan is designed according to patient condition and requirements. Depending on patient needs, ultrasound therapy, shortwave therapy, TENS, IFT, LASER THERAPY, HOT PACK / COLD PACK will be given. Manual mobilization and a specific exercise plan will also be followed.
• Comprehensive rehab and recovery at your home
• Optimal range of motion for the joints
• Regain Stability and Mobility with renewed confidence
• More independence and a better quality of life.
• More efficient pain control and subsides swelling.