Comprehensive Diabetes Management brought to your doorstep!
1) Diabetes Screening. (One Time)
· Lipid Profile
· Serum Urea
· Serum Creatinine
· Serum Uric Acid
· Liver Function Test
· Urine Routine and Microscopy
· Random Blood Sugar
· Urine Microalbumin
2) Doctor Video Consultation. (Once in a Month)
· Assessment of Patient and above test reports.
· Plan of care will be advised.
3) Dietician Consultation with diet plan. (Once in a Month)
4) One Glucometer to monitor sugar level on regular basis.
5) Doctor on call (In case of fluctuation in sugar level)
WHO IS IT FOR?
Diabetes Care Plan is highly recommended for individuals diagnosed with diabetes for keeping track of their diabetic status and also to provide screening for common health problems like kidney failure, eyesight problems, vitamin deficiencies, and blood toxicities. Regular tracking of diabetes and associated conditions is critical for receiving an adequate treatment regimen.